Meetings will be starting again, but we are keeping within one metre distancing. Chairs are re-arranged for social distancing.
Travel: Anyone who has travelled recently abroad will need to have had a negative test result.
Contact tracing: Anybody who has been contact traced will be required to have had a day 0 negative test result if double vaccinated and a day 0 and day 5 negative test result if non-vaccinated. While government guidelines do not mandate self-isolation while waiting for a test, we are following a stricter policy for attendance to make it safer for members.
Contact tracing: We will also require members to complete on arrival a Contact Tracing form which will be
kept for 21 days and then shredded.
Masks /Visors are mandatory while Government directives are in place.
Sanitizer is also available for use.
Proposed Planned Meetings
(subject to Covid restrictions)
• September: Gordon Pollock on Astrophotography
and Photographing the Sun
• October – Neil on the Winter Night Sky
• November – Derek on Private Enterprise in Space
• December – Tony Christmas Quiz
• January – Bring a Telescope
• February – Tony on Astronomy in the News